Friday, July 13, 2012

Crazy Hair!

Hello Readers,

The other night, while watching River Monsters, I came up with this crazy hair style:


It's a bit sloppy (it was created without a mirror), but I kind of like it. I think this Heidi-esque style is worth recreating. . .

If you are interested in trying this style (or something similar), here is how I made it happen:

-first divide hair into two equal (or somewhat equal) parts and braid into pigtails. For this style it is important that you have long hair in order to achieve the next step.

-then, take the pigtails and tie (or pin) them together... and voila!

If you try it, let me know how it goes! If this crazy style catches on, maybe it could be called the Laura! Here are a few more pictures of this zany style!





No comments:

Post a Comment