|My dusty car hit 100,000 miles! Crazy!|
This is perhaps the start of the craziest part of each semester for students and educators. Last May, I experienced that craziness in both roles- and I am thankful to only be a educator this time around! But even this time around is still a bit hectic.
A lot has happened since my last post. Would you like to know what some of those things have been?
OK. . . bend my arm!
1) I went to a Jars of Clay concert with friends
2) I met with a former professor (one of my favorites!) and a former student (one of my favorites!) to catch up on life
3) I went to my first professional baseball game
4) I met one of my favorite authors
5) Helped plan and throw a surprise birthday for a friend
6) I applied to a bazillion or so jobs
Now you know that I am still alive! No worries folks, no worries! Hopefully you will hear more from me this weekend. . .
Have a very wonderful night!