Sunday, April 22, 2012

Windy City Rendevous- Bethany's Bridal Shower

Hello Readers,


I took a hiatus from blogging (as you may have noticed) and this afternoon I was browsing through posts that I never published- either because of lost inspiration or timing. I stumbled across this post, that I meant to publish right before my hiatus, but never did!

So. . . without further adieu, here are the belated details of my visit to Chicago a few weeks ago!

Last Saturday A few Saturdays ago, was one of the best days of the year. I woke up early and drove 2.5 hours from my parents' house to a bridal shower in Chicago for my friend Bethany (the Bethany from my last post). This was followed by a trip to Woodfield Mall, dinner with my cousin and her husband at Potbelly's, and even a brief stop at Jamba Juice for the drive home.

I didn't take any pictures of the mall trip, Potbelly's, or Jamba Huice- so I will focus on the bridal shower for this post because it is the reason for my Windy City visit and because I took somewhere around 200 photos of this event. (But don't worry... I won't share all 200 with you). Here are a few of the highlights:

Me, Bethany, and Charlotte (SLU Grad School friends!)

Katherine, Bethany, and Meghan (Bethany's friends from high school)

And so begins the present-opening!

The hostess had such beautiful windows!

Hands

Hooray!



The bride and groom to be!

The groom-to-be

No comments:

Post a Comment