Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mid-Summer Jean Appearance

Good Morning Readers!
This has been one hectic summer: taking a summer class (Qualitative Research Methods), working as a research assistant, teaching swimming lessons, trips home for birthdays, weddings, and such- and these commitments seem to have taken a toll on the time I spend on this blog. Is summer supposed to be this busy? The picture above reflects my current state of mind (stressed and pressed for time), and the current state of hair (frizzy- which is why I'm rocking the waves).

The outfit above features items from some of my favorite stores and these items are as follows:
-Navy Blue Printed Tote: Abercrombie & Fitch
-Dusty-Rose Cross-Over Tank: Anthropologie
-Grey Lace-Trim Tank: American Eagle Outfitters
-Dark Rinse Erin Skinny Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch
-Dark Silver Pointed Flats: Nine West

The weather in St. Louis has been quite brutal. It seems that each day carries heat advisory upon heat advisory- a forecast that banishes any possibility of skinny jeans (except maybe in the air-conditioned safety of the classroom where my night class takes place). Anyways- on Friday there was a brief respite from the heat, and I was able to wear my skinny jeans! :)

Well, Readers- stay cool this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment