Monday, August 2, 2010

Revisions. . .

Hello!

Well, we've made it to August! The summer heat seems to be more extreme than ever, but thankfully, I have spent the first two days of August at home (3 hours north of St. Louis). Before leaving St. Louis for the cooler air of Peoria (well, 10 degrees cooler), I sort of/kind of repeated an outfit that I posted a few weeks ago. I say sort of/kind of because I was wearing the same outfit, but the heat index prompted me to make a slight adjustment. This isn't really too weird, but since I'm a novice blogger, I thought I should preface this outfit posting incase and of you wondered "oh hey, did I see this outfit before?"

The answer is- yes, kind of/sort of. Anyways, here is my revised outfit:

Dust-Rose top: Deletta (from Anthropologie)
Charcoal, lace-trim tank top: American Eagle Outfitters
White skirt: Abercrombie and Fitch
Book: A Plain Account of Christian Perfection by John Wesley (The title, written in the 1700s is a bit misleading, it's really a guide for "walking the walk" of Christianity, written by one of the founders of the Methodist denomination).

Well readers, I hope that August is treating you well. Keep cool and stay hydrated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment