Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ocean Beach

Greetings Readers!

This post is not about clothing or fashion- it is about the beach and the ocean.

The last time I was at the beach, or anywhere near the ocean, was in April 2008. When I bought my plane ticket to San Francisco (ok, maybe a little bit before that point in time), I started to research beaches around the area. In my research, one beach stood out: Ocean Beach. Perhaps it was the name, or the promise of sand dollars and sand dunes, that made this a place that topped my list of attractions to visit while in San Francisco.

There's something about being near the ocean that I find so beautiful- a beauty that my heart knows and my words cannot explain. So, readers, with this in mind, I will leave you with some pictures from my visit to Ocean Beach. Enjoy!!!

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment