Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ooo Laa Laa


Hello Readers!

I am really proud of this outfit. I wore it to church last Sunday, and then wore it again on Monday to teach, and for the drive home to the Peoria area. Normally, I don't wear outfits two days in a row- but since I wore the dress for only 2 hours on Sunday, I thought that a repeat was acceptable.

Recently I watched a lovely French movie called "Paris" (2008) starring Juliette Binoche (one of my favorite actresses), and this outfit makes me think of this movie. I'm not sure if this would be an outfit that Juliette's character would wear, but I can imagine an extra or a secondary character wearing this outfit somewhere in the movie: strolling in the streets of Paris, sipping a coffee or chai tea at a humble little cafe, or buying a baguette a boulangerie or a croissant at a patisserie. . . . you get the picture. :)

(But just in case you did not- here is another picture, followed by a picture from the movie, Paris)
Paris

Retail Details:
Black Cardigan: Zara
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Watercolor Dress & Black Belt: H&M
Black Tights: El Cortes Inglés
Black Leather Boots: Anne Klein
CZ Post Earrings: Merona (Target)

PS- In case you are interested in watching the movie, here is a trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment