Monday, September 12, 2011

Orange YOU Stylish!: I Wish I Knew. . .

Hello Readers,

Recently, I've been trying to be a bit more adventurous with my wardrobe. Nothing crazy, just a bit more color. In the past, more color has meant more purple, green, or blue. Lovely colors, but nothing out of the ordinary for me.

Woah!


In my quest for adventure, I purchased one dress in two colors with the intention of choosing one and returning the other. (I wrote a post about this, enlisting help in this decision). Of the two colors, despite my readers' recommendations, I chose pink (well, more of a fuschia) over orange. Although bright pink/fuschia  is a brave addition to my wardrobe, I admit that orange would have been the braver choice.

The primary reason I did not choose orange was because I wasn't sure how to style this color. In a reply to my post regarding this decision, my friend Mary asked for recommendations on this matter. I don't have an answer, yet, but I hope to find and make recommendations over the next few days.

What do YOU wear with orange?
Join me in this adventure! If YOU have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment on this or future posts. (I love comments!)

No comments:

Post a Comment