Thursday, September 15, 2011

Orange YOU Stylish: Spring Preview

Hello Readers,

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I know that I did! The college I work for didn't have classes on Wednesday, which meant that I was able to take a little vacation, which meant spending time with family and celebrating the life of our late family mascot, Meeka, who passed away at the end of August.

On a lighter note. . . I was looking for orange clothing to add to my pinterest board "Orange You Stylish: Wearing Orange" and I noticed that orange clothing is hard to find! I did a bit of research on style.com, and I noticed that many 2012 Spring/Resort designer collections featured this elusive but bold color.

Would you like to see? Here is a handful of delightful examples:

This collection from DSquared2. . .



. . . Marc by Marc Jacobs. . .


. . . Rebecca Minkoff. . .


. . . Badgley Mischka. . . 





. .  Rachel Zoe:


And Donna Karan:



No comments:

Post a Comment