Monday, December 12, 2011

Let it Glow, Let it Glow, Let it Glow!

Hello Readers,

I'm not sure how many of you noticed the collection of outfits posted this morning on Anthropologie's website- but I must declare they are delightful! I love how the photographer used a slow shutter speed and light to capture a sense of luminescence and warmth with each ensemble.

Here are a few screenshots from the website:





I think what I like most about this feature of outfits is the photography of these outfits. It reminds me of a technique I learned in undergrad and employ from time to time. The first time I experimented with this artistic form was way back in the Spring of 2008 when I was studying abroad in Madrid.

Mine are not as exquisite as the ones from Anthro's website, but Kellie and Rachel and I had a wonderful time creating each frame! Here are a few:


Catch a falling star... 

The original

This was the final draft I turned in for a grade (A)

No comments:

Post a Comment