Friday, August 12, 2011

As Seen On TV. . . Expanding Horizons Tee

Hello Readers,

I don't know about you, but I love ABC Family Dramas. The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Make It or Break It- I love these shows! Why? I'm not really sure- but I continue to watch the melodrama even though I am as old as the protagonists' teachers (in some cases).

Anyways. . . I am currently hooked on one of ABC Family's newest shows, Switched At Birth. The show follows the (fictitious) story of two high school girls who were switched at birth. While watching the show, I noticed that its characters are styled wonderfully- I love their clothes! In a recent episode, I noticed that one of the characters, Daphne, and I have the same shirt! For those of you who frequent Anthro, you may also recognize this tank:

Daphne from Switched at Birth- wearing Deletta's Expanding Horizons Tank 

Here are a few pictures of me wearing the same shirt (the photos were taken before I watched the episode featuring the tank). My point and shoot camera seems to be producing poor quality shots, so I apologize for the lack of detail (ps- does anyone know of a great point and shoot camera?):
Woah man! No tan!

Turquoise Necklace: Handmade (by me!)
Coral Pink Tank: Gilly Hicks
White Expanding Horizons Tank: Deletta at Anthropologie
Light Violet Shorts: (Going Places Shorts- Paperboy by G-1) Anthro
Brown Flip Flops: Reef

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment