Saturday, October 2, 2010

Meet Me in St. Louie, Louie. . .


("Photo Opportunity"- Thank you Budweiser Brewery!)

Hello Bloggers!

It's been a while since my last post, the last few weeks have been a bit busy. As some of you may know, one of my dear friends, Kellie, came to St. Louis for a visit last week! She, along with my other dear friend Rachel, were my closest friends during the semester I spent at SLU Madrid. It's been nearly 2.5 years since the last adventure of the "Tres Amigas," so our reunion was well overdue.
Even though I've lived in St. Louis for over a year, there is still so much of the city that I still need to explore. During Kellie's visit, for example, we went to the top of the Arch. Of all the things to do in St. Louis, I can't believe that it's taken me this long to actually do!
Anyways, it was great to catch up with Kellie (and Rachel), and to explore St. Louis! Some of our favorite spots were: The Gateway Arch, The City Museum, The Missouri Botanical Gardens, Bailey's Chocolate Bar, and the Budweiser Brewery. If you ever visit St. Louis, or live in/near St. Louis, I highly recommend each of these attractions.

(Kellie and I with a friendly Park Ranger at the Arch)

During this time, I also got to put together some ensembles that I thought I should share with you, my readers. This particular post includes the outfit that I wore to the Arch, the Budweiser Brewery tour, and a brief tour of SLU. From head to toe, this outfit included:

Ivory Craft & Creation Cowl-neck: Deletta (from Anthro, this season)
Turquoise lace-trim tank top: American Eagle (from two years ago- one of my favs)
Greenish-Blue Glass Pendant: purchased on eBay
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs (from many seasons ago, also one of my favs)
SLR Camera Bag: Tamrac
Jeans: Martin & Osa (last season, RIP)
Shoes: American Eagle Outfitters (also from two years ago)

(SLU's mascot, the Billikin, and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment