Friday, July 8, 2011

How Inspiring: Reese Witherspoon

Hello Readers,

It's been a while since I've written a post and even longer since I've written a How Inspiring Post- so here it is!  When I started preparing for this post, I tried to think of someone I admire who also has great style. And this person is Reese Witherspoon! Not only is she the star of some of my favorite movies (ie; Sweet Home Alabama) and a fashionable person, she also seems to have a good head on her shoulders (very down to earth).

What I think I like about her style is that she has a clear appreciation for classically beautiful styling- feminine fits, flattering fabrics, and a sensible color palette.  This narrative is continuous on the red carpet as well as in real life.  In my Google Images search I found two examples from each setting that illustrate why Reese Witherspoon is an inspiration to my wardrobe:

I love this outfit and the way she paired black with beige. And look at those shoes!

Black lace and tulip draping- great choice Reese!
Isn't this outfit adorable? I think I have a similar iteration of it in my wardrobe!


Classically chic- shades, blazer, tee, mini, tights and booties. I can't wait until I can try out this look in the fall!

Thanks for being an inspiration Reese! 

No comments:

Post a Comment