Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Megan, The Queen of Scarves

Greetings Readers!

It is almost Christmas- isn't that crazy? The past three days have been a complete blur of occasional blog reading and writing, Christmas movie watching, napping, and avoiding mirrors (my face is still swollen).

Anyways, during this time I've also been looking through recent pictures, and I came across the creative stylings of my friend, and fellow Teaching Assistant and 30 Rock fan, Megan. I've only known Megan since our TA training in August, but I feel like we've been friends since (at least) undergrad- despite the fact that I attended undergrad in Illinois and she attended undergrad in Wisconsin.

Anyways- like many people in my life in St. Louis, Megan is an exceptionally stylish individual. Her color palette- of bright hues, like high-pigment yellows and sweet berry pinks are the perfect narrative elements of her personality: confident, warm, bright, and cheerfully sassy.

In the pictures below, you can see one of Megan's lovely outfits- which I think rings true to her style narrative and personality. Without further adieu- meet Megan!


Megan, striking a pretty pose in her cute scarf and cardi!


Here we are with the statue of Jesus that greets students as they enter our building, also known affectionately as "Touchdown Jesus."

Retail Details (Megan):
Light Brown Boots: Born, purchased at Younkers (also known as Bergner's, Carson Pirie Scott, and Bon-Ton)
Medium Wash Jeans: The Gap
Light Olive-Green T-Shirt: H&M
White Cardigan: The Gap
Yellow, Pink, and White Scarf: Younkers

Retail Details (Me):
CZ Necklace: Juicy Couture
Raspberry Pleated-Neck Sweater: Martin & Osa
Charcoal Belt (one of my best investments): Ann Taylor
Light Grey Lace Cami: Gilly Hicks
Dark Rinse Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch
Light Brown Sliver Heel Boots: Ann Klein, purchased at either Macy's or Bergner's)

No comments:

Post a Comment