Sunday, October 16, 2011

How Inspiring: Taylor Swift (She Rocks Frocks)

Hello Readers!

It's been a while since I've written a "how inspiring" post, but here's a new one! This summer I attended a Taylor Swift concert in St. Louis with my cousins, and since that concert I've been inspired by her style. Before this concert I never really noticed her style, but after sitting through an awe-inspiring concert with 7 or 8 costume changes, her style (and showwomanship!) became evident.

Not only is Taylor super talented, she wears dresses with such flair and confidence- the way dresses should be worn! I tried to find pictures from the concert I attended, but could only find two dresses- a gold flapper-style dress (which wasn't my favorite), and the purple dress she wore when a breezy dress met a strong gust of wind from a stage fan in an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction (an incident, though, she handled quite well).  I did find, however, a few photos of Taylor that showcase her stylish ability to rock frocks.  Here are a few of my favorite dresses. Enjoy!:

Spinning Lace Dress by Tracy Reese (I have this dress too!)

Girls from Savoy dress from Anthropologie with adorable heels!
A very sparkly and very sweet Naem Khan dress worn at the 2009 Hannah Montana movie premiere- instyle.com/wireimage.com

Very mermaid-esque dress by Badgley Mischka, worn at the 2008 Costume Institute Gala- instyle.com/WireImages

No comments:

Post a Comment