Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner Outfit

Greetings Readers!

If you are reading this, I assume you survived Thanksgiving AND Black Friday- congratulations!

I realized that I forgot to take a picture of myself in my Thanksgiving dinner outfit, so to make up for this I created a polyvore-simulated version posted below. Before dinner I spent most of the day in a warm wool hooded sweater and snowflake pajama pants- sans makeup with crazy-un-blowdried-hair that was later traded for sleek and straight stresses, a made-up face, and the outfit you find in this post.

What are you thankful for this year? This year, in addition to good health (aside from the cold I picked up this week), family and friends who love me, I am especially thankful for successfully graduating with an MA in Communication from a challenging program and for being hired by my undergrad alma mater to teach. I have so much to be thankful for- even more than the things I just wrote about! And that is something to be thankful about too!

Stay warm and drive safely Readers!



Retail Details:

Cream Confection Jacket in Tan- Anthropologie
Color Palette Tights in Purple- Hue via Nordstrom Rack
Lingering Rays Skirt- Anthropologie
Chirp Wedges in Pewter- Seychelles via Nordstrom Rack (under 14 dollars!)
CZ Post Earrings- Macy's
Skinny Snakeskin Belt- J.Crew (10 dollars!)
Renewed Folds Pullover in Brown- Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment