Tuesday, April 26, 2011

As Seen on TV. . . Diamond Sky Skirt

Hello Readers!

After an exhausting day (an essay exam, post office visit, two job interviews over the phone, and grocery shopping at 5 PM), I decided to give myself a break and watched House on Hulu.  Today was a beautiful day in St. Louis- but House and a brief nap seemed much more appealing than walking around outside.

As I was watching the show, I spotted this skirt on Martha Masters, played by Amber Tamblyn.  Here is a screenshot that I took from Hulu:



I've noticed that she's worn a few other anthro items- but this one caught my attention because I own it too! I've yet to feature it on this blog (although, I did wear it to the anthro Spring Showcase), but I think I might soon!  I am inspired by how the outfit mixes patterns.  Not something I usually do. . . but maybe I'll try. Until then, here are two more photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment