Wednesday, April 6, 2011

An Irresistible Invitation

Hello Readers!

I'm back!  My major comprehensive exam is over!  Later this month I will need to do an oral defense of my answers, but until I hear back from my exam committee (who were a dream team, by the way) about any questions or rewrite requests, I am FREE!

Amidst the terror, fear, and final preparations of last week, I received an invitation to a very special event on April 14th.  Would you like to see who it was from, and what it was for?  Well, if you do, you are in luck because this invitation is posted below:


On the blogosphere, I heard quite a bit of buzz about this event from bloggers in a few other cities, and I wondered (a) if this event would also take place in St. Louis and (b) if I would get to witness the event.  The answer to both of those questions is what brought a smile to my face during one of the most stressful weeks of my life.

I can't wait until next Thursday night!

In other exciting news, I am driving up to Milwaukee on Friday with my friend Deanne to attend the Central States Communication Association's annual convention (along with two other friends from my graduate program).  I love conferences, I love road trips, I love being around friends, and I love Milwaukee- so I think this will be a great weekend!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment