Sunday, April 24, 2011

Catching Up

Hello Readers!

I can't believe that the semester is coming to a close and my adventures as a Master's student is nearly over! A year ago, I would have said that school was moving at a snail's pace, but now I can hardly believe how quickly time has flown by.  How does that happen? When you're in the middle of something, time seems to move at a slower pace than at the end when it's difficult to account for all of the time that's gone by.

Last Thursday, my friend Megan and I attended Anthropologie's Spring Showcase at the store in the Galleria. I wasn't sure what to expect, but from what I heard from fellow bloggers, I knew that the event would be a lot of fun.  And guess what. . . it was!

Upon arrival, Megan, I, and the rest of the crowd were greeted by staff with smiles and ushered into the store where we filled out a tag (much like a luggage tag- very cute!) with our names.  Then, the flow of traffic led us to a table with an assortment of cheeses, crackers, cashews, olives, grapes, cookies, vanilla meringues, and raspberries.  Then we walked around and browsed the wears and wares of the store.  After Megan and I finished our food, we mosied over to the champagne table and enjoyed a little bit of bubbly. And, of course, we tried on clothes!  Here are some pics from the night:










No comments:

Post a Comment