Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome to Spring St. Louis!


Good Afternoon Readers!

Spring is here! I haven't put away my coat yet, but I moved a few warm weather pieces in my closet from the back to the front with the hope of wearing them soon!  Yesterday afternoon was quite warm and sunny, but when I left for work it was still a bit chilly, so I chose a wool dress, cardigan, and tights.  By the time I was done teaching, however, it was so warm that I went home to change before my night class!

The dress that I wore was an unbelievable find that I scored at my local Nordstrom Rack in Brentwood- originally $288, but purchased for only $22! It was a bit loose, but fortunately the seamstress for the store was there at the same time as me and she was able to tailor it to my shape.  The last time I had a dress tailored for me was the last time I was a bridesmaid!  She did such a wonderful job, that I'm hoping for a few more chilly days so I can wear the dress again.

Retail Details:
French Grey Wool Ruffled Dress: Nordstrom Rack
Turquoise Green Cardigan: Martin + Osa
Red Suede Belt: Vintage (from my mom's closet)
Dark Grey Heathered Tights: Hue (from Nordstrom Rack)
Silver Pointed Flats (not pictured): Nine West
Hot Pink Camera: Canon SD 1400 IS (purchased from Peoria Camera)
Messy apartment: courtesy of studying for exams

No comments:

Post a Comment