Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Inspiring: Charlotte Charles

Happy Sunday Readers!


I don't know how the weather is where you are, but where I am it is raining and a bit bleak outside. On days like these, a bit of inspiration can put a bit of sunshine in my smile and bounce in my step.


Today, readers, I would like to introduce you all to an icon who inspires my wardrobe: Charlotte Charles (played by Anna Friel) from the series Pushing Daisies. Her outfits are colorful, feminine, and elegant with a touch of whimsy. Her closet and my closet are not identical (there are a few similarities), but I admire the style created by the costume designers of the show.

this reminds me of my swirling lace Tracy Reese dress

The show, by the way, is one of those brilliant shows cancelled before its time. If you haven't watched it yet- you should. No, you must. Especially if you like vintage fashion. Both seasons of the show are available on Netflix, and you can watch them instantly.

Here are a few of my favorite outfits from the show. Enjoy, and be inspired!








No comments:

Post a Comment