Friday, February 18, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Thursday



Greetings Readers!

Even though my cold still persists, I am getting better- which is good news! Over the past few days, I've eaten more clementines and ricolas than I think I ever have before, but they seem to be doing the trick (along with wal-phed, airborne, sleep, water, and a variety of teas).

Since I was still feeling a bit under the weather, I decided to wear some of my most comfortable items: a soft cardigan, a silky blouse, and stretch cords. Delightful!


Retail Details:

Honey Herb Ricolas: Walgreens
Clementine: Schnucks
Navy Blue Cardigan: Halogen (Nordstrom)
Watercolor Wrap Blouse: Fei (Anthropologie)
Olive Cords: AG Stevie (Anthropologie)
Olive Jeweled Suede Flats: Via Spiga (Nordstrom Rack)


No comments:

Post a Comment