Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Will Not Let the Sniffles Stifle My Style!


watch out, I'll sneeze on you!

Hello Readers,

Monday, it began with a seemingly harmless case of the sniffles. By Tuesday morning, I felt like I was hit by a train. Runny nose, itchy eyes, a general feeling of achiness, groggy voice, and a slight chill.

I planned an outfit for yesterday, but instead I resorted to comfort: my North Face jacket, an old pair of jeans, and a long sleeve nondescript knit top, and ballet flats. When I went to Walgreens to get medicine (and maybe a bit of clearance Valentine's Day chocolates), they were out of Sudafed! Out of Sudafed? Yes- out of Sudafed. So, I settled for a substitute which seems to be working just as well.

When I woke up this morning, I felt alive enough to do my Cardio Pilates DVD- so no need to worry readers! It appears that I am on the mend! Inspired by the workout, I decided to dress up today despite my sniffles. And this is what I wore:

I look amazing, I know. . .

Retail Details:
Black Beaded and Feathered Headband: aerie
Layered Silver Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters
Slate Blue-Green Draped Shell: Ann Taylor
Black Gross Grain Ribbon: from my lovely and lacey Tracy Reese dress
Black V-Neck Cardigan: Zara
Doe Gray Lace Skirt: Vintage (1960s, Scotland)
Greyish-Brownish Tights: aerie
Black Ruffled Ballet Flats: American Eagle Outfitters

*Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment